the sKy...mY giVen riGht to dReam and wRiTe

prOuD aRab...proUd Muslim...pRoud UAEen... pRouD to be... always pRoud..prOud of my hEritage... pRouD to be... pRoud of everything in me...pRoud, always pRoUd

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Once Again..my Story rolls on!

So it is a new year or so I am told. And I am back.
Happy new year.

Like the rest of you I have my resolutions:
Live more!

First thing I'm going to bequeath my title as Queen of Procrastination!!! Hopefully.

So, I am to finish off about 24 of my unpublished thoughts and articles. Hopefully.

I'll actually put my thoughts in writings this time and won't memorize them anymore. Hopefully.

I'll be adding my list of favourite readings, my current readings and my books in general. Thanks for being too patient.

I do intend to have a layout makeover, but doubt anything will come out soon. So it is better not to make any promises.

Give it your best
Give it your all.
Don’t leave a day unlived
Hold on to the fleeting second
And let it go when its time
Has come to be claimed
Live. No regrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home