the sKy...mY giVen riGht to dReam and wRiTe

prOuD aRab...proUd Muslim...pRoud UAEen... pRouD to be... always pRoud..prOud of my hEritage... pRouD to be... pRoud of everything in me...pRoud, always pRoUd

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh White!

White,
Oh how I hate
You White.

White, so pure,
So normal
So rancid.

White so bland,
So many characters
Intermingled within your layers.

White houses all colors,
Oh white! Why such
Timidness makes you.

You house them all
Try to make peace
The end result
Such unforgivable blandness

Why can’t you shine?
When will I know the true you?

Oh white!

Forgive me,
For I can not withstand your cowardice.

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 12:16 PM, Blogger pRoUd said...

the philosopher? Hmmm, interesting
maybe why not??? :P
I love white too:) but this was a very sabotaging//creative gesture towards the white I love:) dont worry abt my optisiscm inshAllah its fine;)

 
At 1/02/2007 12:17 PM, Blogger pRoUd said...

Eid Mubarak to you too DG
I'm going to take a break
so wait for my energy when I get back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home