the sKy...mY giVen riGht to dReam and wRiTe

prOuD aRab...proUd Muslim...pRoud UAEen... pRouD to be... always pRoud..prOud of my hEritage... pRouD to be... pRoud of everything in me...pRoud, always pRoUd

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Life is Petty?

After a small, petty fight I got involved in with family members, slowly, and very quietly I slid away to my tiny room while rage in me was building like crashing waves, as I wanted to be included withà (و الكاظمين الغيظ). I flicked on the T.V. with no desire whatsoever accept to keep my mind off the matter. As I stared blindly at the empty screen, I instantly grasped the gravity of the topic: mbc1- 5awa6er Shabab with A7mad Shogeery. There will be no more dense topic to a Muslim than the "end", in Arabic referred to more appropriately as {هادم اللذات} In an instant my body gave away to a queer shudder, as a young footballer, full of life, full of energy playing on the field, suddenly collapsed. Suddenly. There were three other clips of others who were taken by the suddenness of death but this first one shocked me to my roots.

Did you think, like me, that you're, like me, too young?? Or that there will be signs?? That you, like me, have time??

I urge you to watch the show and to think of it, deeply.
http://www.thakafa.net/5oater2/index.shtml

death is Eminent, how did you prepare for it?
http://www.thakafa.net/5oater2/index-waseh.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home