the sKy...mY giVen riGht to dReam and wRiTe

prOuD aRab...proUd Muslim...pRoud UAEen... pRouD to be... always pRoud..prOud of my hEritage... pRouD to be... pRoud of everything in me...pRoud, always pRoUd

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Beauty Embodied (1)


Currently engaged in this fabulous tale/story of the prophet Yousif, peace be upon him. Titled, The Greatest Prisoner in History, it had instantly grabbed my attention in the book fair. It's by Aiedh AlQarni, a great scholar.

I completely love this tale. I have read many books on it but it still and will always overwhelm me, particularly that I have a 'thing' for beauty.
The book is very simple in its direction. It engages the soul and draws similarities and conclusions from the story of Yousif, peace be upon him.

If you're yearning a good read, this should be a must!

Peace.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home